Friday, April 9, 2010

The Basics Template Set 1

Woo Hoo, TGIF! I have had an eventful 2 weeks, and it's not slowing down any! (Gotta love baseball season!) I do have a new release today for everyone, and I'm pretty sure its my favorite template set ever! The Basics Template Set 1 has a template for a variety amount of pictures! Take a look!


Here is a page I did using Wild Princess and the template for 6 photos!


And some inspiration from the Hunnies:

Shannon using Thoroughly Amused

Shantell using School's Out for Summer

Pam using A Stone's Throw

Melissa H using Hoop it Up!

Melissa D using Thoroughly Amused

Melissa B using Falling for Pumpkins

Melanie using Tumble Time

Lisa using Pebbles and Butterflies

Kendall using Wild Princess

Kat using A Stone's Throw

Kat using Pebbles and Butterflies

Fran using Playtime Petshop

Diana using Chronicling Life

Denise using School's Out for Summer

Dawn using CL's March Mini

Chel using Down on the Farm


Now it's time for the Show Offs This week! Each of these ladies will be getting my The Basics Template Set 1 for FREE!!



If you have used any of my products in a LO, I want to see it!!! Email me at hhaynay at gmail dot com with your show off! My next show off will be April 23!!! 

No comments: