Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Basics Templates Set 3

Hey everyone! Tomorrow is the Fourth of July here in the US....so Happy Independence Day to America! I love the 4th, grilling, swimming, fireworks. Tons of fun!

I finally have a new release coming out since the past few weeks has been crazy with vacations, work, and my baby sister's wedding! Here, take a look at this beautiful picture of her:


Today I have a new template set out! The Basics Template Set 3 is a fun set for at least one picture, but as you will see, you can put more!


I am in Texas visiting my parents and older sister this week so haven't had time to get a page done, but that is why I have the Haynay Hunnies! Take a look at the inspiration they have created for you!

Chel


Dawn


Diana (I love how she changed the template by adding boxes for more pics and papers!)



Heather


Kendall



Lisa C

Lisa P


Melissa D.
 

 Melissa Duke (how fun is how she used the blocks for pictures!)


Melissa V
 

See, didn't they do great jobs! Love these pages. I know SM has had some delays this week with the server, but there are new releases now in the shop! BT3 is one of those--go grab them now!! 

No comments: