Friday, August 13, 2010

Wizarding Magic...a Scrapmatter's Collab!

So, I've been a part of one of the most amazing collabs ever! And finally....finally....it's release time! WOO HOO!

Anyone who knows me loves my love for Harry Potter...LOVE! I've read all of the books, have been known to be at a bookstore or movie theater at midnight! Even took the family to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter on Opening Day! So, I jumped for joy when my design team collab (Happy Scrap Girl, Erica Zane, Designs by Rachael, and Chelle's Creation) chose a wizard kit to do together!?!?! (As you will see later...I'm also amazed at the Sorceror Mickey pictures that this kit is perfect for also!!) Take a look at Wizarding Magic!


EEEKK! As Erica would say! How awesome is this kit! Seriously!!???!!? But, it doesn't stop there people...there is MORE! We are doing some major fun give away possiblities....take a look!


Let's start at the FREE WITH PURCHASE! We have a FREE Word Art pack to match Wizarding Magic with purchase of the kit (thru Aug. 19)!!!

What else you ask? On Friday night...we are starting (here at my blog) a Magical Moonlight Train....a special blog train! WOO HOO! All of our CTs have come together to make some awesome clusters, paper stacks, QPs, etc. for YOU!!! So, keep a look out for the train lights...around 11:53 pm Eastern (also known as 9:53 pm Mountain...my time)

And also...Monday, I'm hosting a Harry Potter Trivia chat in the Scrapmatter's Chat Room! Join me for fun trivia and awesome prizes! that is Monday night at 9:30 pm Eastern! I hope you join me!

What else? Oh, How about another look at the fabulous kit: Wizarding Magic...


I've already made 2 pages using the kit...(and have another one already planned in my head!)

Love it!

And my CT, plus the SM CT went CRAZY wild...Wizard Wild with this...

Becca

Bonnie

Chel


Cinna


Denise


Diana


Fiona


Jami


Jill


Kat

karen


Kendall
Megan


Melissa


Melissa H


Misfitin


Pam


Shannon


Stefanie

HOW AWESOME are those....I hope they serve as  fabulous inspiration!  I'm telling you, this kit is WORTH every penny you'd spend on it! Go HERE to get Wizarding Magic! Make sure you check back HERE for our blog train!

1 comment:

Laramie said...

Thanks for the blog train freebie and just love the new kit. Love that its not the same old thing. Very Creative! Great CT Layouts.