Thursday, December 9, 2010

Layers of Paper....TOO

It's Dec 10!?!? Wow, I can't believe this month is going so quickly! I actually leave Tuesday to meet my parents/sisters/BIL/nephew in Orlando! We are having a Christmas get together at DisneyWorld, and I can't wait!?!? My kids can't either! So, with that, and Christmas, and Baylor going to the Texas Bowl....this will be my last New Release for the month! I hope you like!

I have a wonderful, versatile new release today....Layers of Paper 2.


I have fallen in love with these templates and have done a couple of pages with them already. (using My Magical Place Bundle and My Magical Place Bundle 2)




The Hunnies have also done a few...
Dawn used Fa La La

Fran played with Way Out West


Jill Made this page with A Pirate's Life


There is a little something new this week at SM...

And, we also have a new feature in our store called "Buy Together!" If you purchase Layers of Paper and Layers of Paper 2....you'll get a special price! (And start watching for other products with this feather too!?!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I was reading your blog, and I like it. I would love it if you visited my blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you.

I have a commentary post, would love your opinion, HONEST, with no worries....

Jesse