Saturday, January 15, 2011

Remember....

that Disney trip my family and I went on last year!?!? It was just the four of us and an absolute blast! Well, I am getting so close to finishing my album. I did like 13 pages last weekend at the Mousescrappers Speed Scrap Marathon!?!? Amazing! 

It has been a while since I shared any of my pages with you, so thought I'd share!?!?

My Magic Kingdom intro pages:
  credits                      

Hollywood Studios Intro:


And, here are just some other ones!




I have so many more, but just wanted to share a few! I have about 5 more pages left for my album to be complete! I'm super excited! I'll show you those when complete, but I need to tell you, I'm ready to scrap a few other things besides Disney!?!? Although, i have another trip from Christmas with my parents that I need to get going on! LOL!

1 comment:

Scrapporreia (Linda) said...

Love your Disney album, especially the Monsters, Inc page. so cute