Friday, March 4, 2011

Good Job!

Happy Friday! Heck, Happy March people!?!? I can't believe it's actually March! WOW!

I have been hosting some Design Star Challenges over of SM. One challenge last week was a comment challenge. The participation prize was Good Job Word Art! Take a look...

I'm releasing this word art today!?!? These come in both png files and photoshop brushes!

Here is my page I did using them and Warm Fuzzies. (the Feb collab that I'm in love with!)


Here is a couple more pages for inspiration for you!
Jill using School's Out for Summer

Melissa made this card with Piles of Leaves


Andrea (a guest member...also known as tukogirl) used HomeRun Derby!


So fun...all of them!

Hope you all have a great next couple of weeks. I won't have a New Release for a couple of weeks since I'll be on Spring Break vacation with the family!

No comments: