Thursday, August 28, 2008

Football and Freebies!

My bears lost tonight. Not that it's a shock or anything. We've barely won in like 15 years. What happened...long story. Who wants to know it anyway? The good news? Robert Griffin. Seriously. He's a freshman QB. He's fast. He looks like he'll turn out to be decent! For those of you who haven't known me very long...I have a confession. "Hi, my name is heather...and I'm a football-holic." I have been giddy all day long. College football started today! My husband says my mood changes when football starts. In fact, I think he went into mourning last Feb after the Super Bowl because I was very sad. Now, don't get me wrong. I love football....NFL, college, I don't care. I'll watch just nearly any game that is on tv. But, let me make this clear. I love love love the Dallas Cowboys. They are the team I watched while my daddy taught me the basics when I was 5, 6, 7 years old. They were the team I cheered for in college when Troy, Michael, and Emmit won three Super Bowls. Love the 'boys! Love em
Now, that we got that out of the way. (And, I am sure this will not be my only blog post on football. I apologize now if that completely bored you!)
And, I also feel as though I need to share a page I've done. I found some pics of Hunter from several years ago (when we lived in NYC, before Mady). We'd gone to DC to see Heath's sister, Holly. I love these pictures of him! This one is done with several kits by Sherri Tierney! One of them was a her new one, Preppy Boy, and other one was Declan. Both are at Digital Freebies.com. (I also used Brittish Traditions' date stamped)



I have a CU freebie at Ahhh Scrap! today. Here is a preview. I call it Lots of Dots. Click preview to get freebie!


In addition, I have a great QP here. This is done using the Daily Download that I contributed to for ScrapMatters. Grab it here! Also. go to the forum to get the next DD!

2 comments:

elnorac said...

Thanks for the cool Lots of Dots freebie! It'll come in very handy.

Unknown said...

I am soooooooooooooooo excited to "meet" another Girly Football fan. While although my best friend is a football fanatic, outside of the two of us, we rarely ever find a "true football" fan....one that can carry a conversation about the game and actually make sense!!! i love your blog and I will definitely be checking back.

www.soinkincute.blogspot.com

Thanks so much!

Candice