Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm back!

I am finally home!!! YEAH! Not that I don't love traveling, but there is nothing better than being home! I have been to New Mexico, Colorado, and Utah on my trip. Last week was CKU in Provo. I went with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. Seriously, we had the best time. I might have actually burned enough calories laughing to counter-act the number of calories I ate in glazed croissants from the Provo Bakery (if you are from the area, you totally need to go there! Yummy!)
Anyway, I am so glad to be back! I haven't been able to watch much of the Olympics so far, but was glued to the television last night and watched the US Men's 4x100 team win the relay in swimming. it was AWESOME! I think I hit my hubby so hard it woke him up. oops. But, what a race...can I hear an amen!?!?
I would also like to say...my sister-in-law, Holly, is my personal hero today because she was a gymnast and can tell me all about why the kids score what in gymnastics. I only know to look for landings, but its so much more detailed than that! I need to have her on speaker phone all the time to explain! HA! I am currently watching handball...who knew it was an Olympic sport! My direct tv actually has a guide to show me what is on which channel at all times of the day! I am going to be an Olympic junkie! Maybe I can design while I am watching!
Now, on to scrappin'! I paper scrapped all last week. Awesome! But, missed digi so much. It just doesn't make the same mess! I still have black paint under my nails from Saturday! Anyway, I did participate in the Speed Scrap at the all-new ScrapMatters on Saturday night. We are having some wonderful things going on all week! Make sure you check it out! Here is the page I did at the scrap....All done with Weeds and Wildflowers except the staple (Briit-ish Designs).



No comments: