Thursday, December 10, 2009

Defining Life

I wanted to get something out this week; it seems like forever since I had a new release! I sat down to do a new template set, but somehow ended up with these! Defining Life is a wonderful set of Word Art that can apply to so many different events and feelings in life!


Here is what I did with it using My Happy Life and Thoroughly Amused. And this is also my first LO of our trip to Disney!


And for some inspiration from the Haynay Hunnies and the SM CT...

Jill used Pebbles and Butterflies.

And Diana used Once Upon a Shabby Christmas!


Erin used Be Still My Heart.

Kristen used Simplicity from the Black Friday Grab Bag.


Here is one from Courtney on the SM CT, using School's Out for Summer Combo Pack!



And Jen (VirginiaJen) used Andilynn's NEW Happy Hanukkah and Erica Zane's EZ Templates 10!
How fun are those! I love the versatility of them...so many styles and subject matters!

Now it's time for Show Offs! Here are the fabulous LOs that I've gotten. These ladies will receive Defining Life FREE for being a show off!



If you want to be a show off, and have used ANY product (free, bought, an entire kit, or just one piece) please email me your LO at hhaynay at gmail dot com!!! I love to see anything anyone does!

No comments: