Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm back

Hey all! We got back on Monday and boy are we exhausted. I'm thinking we need a vacation from our vacation! I'll slowly but surely tell you about our Disney trip. It was incredible. We all had an absolute blast. Thanks to Tour Guide Mike and his site, the trip went off without too many hitches! LOL! If you are planning a trip to Walt DisneyWorld, this site is a must. It's awesome!

Anyway, we got to Orlando late on Friday night. Sadly, two of the bags (H and M's) didn't make it, but the good thing...Mommy was smart enough to take out the following day's outfits for all of us. H was very stressed about his luggage, but they were delivered the next morning.



Saturday was Animal Kingdom...So fun! We ate breakfast at the Tusker House. I don't know what it was, but those eggs were amazing...H and I both thought so!



M's first roller coaster ride was Expedition Everest...she covered her eyes the entire ride. Hilarious!


We had a blast all day riding rides, spending time as a family. Great day, but that afternoon we were exhausted! We headed to the condo (Wyndham Bonnet Creek-awesome) to check in, went to Walmart for food, then headed to the ESPN club! Florida was playing, so it was super crowded. But, fun anyway!

After spending 10 days in Florida, of course, we came home to New Mexico to some serious snow. I know most of the country got some part of this system. The kids' schools were closed yesterday as we got about 6 inches at our house. The kids loved playing outside. They both sled down our driveway, loved it. H also put his skis on and skied down, but I was inside by the fire...downloading Windows 7!!! (I LOVE IT!) While outside before that, I videoed the kids. Tonight, I decided to make a movie. Have fun watching it!!



I hope everyone has a great day/night!

2 comments:

Aussiegirl said...

I loved hearing all about your trip! Can't wait to hear more! Your video was so cute! Looks like they had a fun time playing in the snow (I kept waiting for the "funny" moments- running into you holding the camera, or falling into each other on the sleds!) ;) Glad you made it home safe and sound! ((HUGS))

Dawn

Lauri said...

We just back on Wednesday! It was 85 in FL and 10 in IN!! And had to buy sweatshirts in WDW one day and then swam then next! Looking forward to some ideas to scrap!!