Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tell Me More Journaling Class An Update

Can I tell you how excited I am! Chelle's class started on Monday. And, I'm loving it. First, I've done 2 SPREADS...I have the goal of finishing up a digital album for 2009. I already have tons of LOs, but I need to fill in holes and I need to convert many pages to 2 page spreads. I just like it better that way.

Anyway, I wanted to share the first two spreads/assignments I've finished!

The first:


The second:

credits

I can't wait to purposely start journaling. I so often feel as if the pictures can tell the story...unless they don't! For example, Look at that second layout. Would you have ever known by the pictures that the tooth had fallen down the drain. Why have I never thought of my pages like this! And this is only the third day! Seriously, people...if you get the chance, take Chelle's class! I'm not sure if it's too late, but it might not be!

No comments: