Friday, February 19, 2010

In the land of Nojo...but we do have Show Offs!

So, I'm in a slump; I'm in the land of no mojo. I think authors would call it writer's block. Maybe I should call it the Vancouver Olympics! LOL! Or, maybe I'm lucky they are on since there is no design mojo in my soul this week. I'm hoping I'll get it back soon, and very soon!

But, the good news? I have some showoffs! Let's take a look:



The show offs will get $2.00 off any kit in my store this week!

If you have used my product in a LO from today until March 4...send it to me! I want to see what you've done! That means the next Show off will be March 5! Get those layouts to me by emailing them to me at hhaynay at gmail dot com!

Have a marvelous weekend...if all goes well, next week is my March mini to match my Chronicling Life P365 Series!

1 comment:

Kelseyll =) said...

Cute show off LOs!!! Thanks for the show off gift and I hope you get your Mojo back soon! =)