Friday, March 5, 2010

An Alpha to Match!

Hey all! My CT asked me for something last week, and it was something I'd been meaning to do, so here it is! Chronicling Life Alpha Set First Quarter!! This one has the red, green, and blue to match the minis!

I have redone my first week into a two week spread for P365...I'm using this alpha for the dates:


And my page on Balloon Fiesta here in Albuquerque!


Even a few of the Hunnies got pages done for me!
Jill:

Dawn:


And, Melissa:


It is short and sweet today, but I'm super busy! Gotta get my older child to school! Have a great weekend people!

1 comment:

Kelseyll =) said...

Just dropped by to see what the show off prize was that I missed! It was on my calendar, but this week was C-R-A-Z-Y busy! I'll check back later, sounds like you are busy too!!! =)