Friday, March 12, 2010

An Awesome Basic Alpha!

Okay, I shut my computer down, did a system restore, and MacyGrey (my computer) appears to be feeling better! Thank God. I don't really have time for a crash!

So, a little late, but better late than never! Here is my newest product. Chronicling Life Alpha Set. you get three complete sets of alphas, plus punctuation and numbers!


I used it for my date for my week 2 of P365. I'll get caught up eventually I'm sure! LOL!


And, the Hunnies did some fun work with the alpha too!
Jill:
Melissa:

Dawn:
Diana:

I'm not sure where my brain was last week, but I forgot the Show Offs...so here they are this week!

Robin B:



Lisa:

They'll be getting this CL Alpha Set! Thanks ladies!

I want to see your LOs using my product too! Please send them to hhaynay at gmail dot com! You too can get a gift from me! My next Show off will be: March 26!

No comments: