Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Show Offs!

Hey friends, bloggers, and scrappers! Hope all of you are doing well this Friday! Today I had the plan of releasing my June edition of Chronicling Life, but it just isn't happening. Sorry. I have started a freelance project (writing curriculum) and all of my designing time as gone to writing time! So...be looking for that HOPEFULLY next Friday!

In addition, it is the day for show offs. I love seeing LOs with products I've designed. We only have a few, but it's still fun.






Now, HERE is the surprise! I've decided this week, that these ladies can choose any KIT from my store they want! (This EXCLUDES any collabs I've been a part of. sorry.) But, if it's a full size kit, and I alone have designed it, you can have it! Just email me and let me know what you want! And, have fun!

Hope you all have a great day...and DON'T forget about my SS this  morning at 10 AM Mountain! 


No comments: