Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Mix-a-Kit

Seriously, I love SM's Mix-a-Kit that started last month! It's so fun to mix and match all of the kits from our amazing designers! Each month's kits will release the first of the month! (And that's today!)

We have the most amazing swatch this month for our Mix-a-Kit!?!? I have 3 products this month...and they are on sale this week!?!?





I'm super excited about these products. 

Here is what I did with them!?!? (along with Kim B's Mellowed Plains)

Plus, I have some awesome inspirations from my the Hunnies and the SM CT!
Fran

Anissa (templates)


Jill




LaShawn

Andrea

Dawn

Ophelia

Shanell

Stefanie

Trista

Aren't they fun!?!? Click on any of the products above to grab my stuff!?!? Have a fantastic May!?!? (I can't BELIEVE it's May 2011!)

No comments: