Friday, June 20, 2008

Another Run Freebie! MORE good news



Okay, there are days that are very boring at my house. Days that not one phone call comes in, my kids are boring, my hubby is working, etc. But, today was NOT one of those days. Its only 5:51 pm and I've had a full day.


I woke up this morning and decided to surf digifree because I haven't had time to do that all week. In that surf, I came across a great blog and saw a CT and Design call! I am really loving digital scrappin' and am trying to get my name and freebies out there, so I applied. I received a reply that asked if I wanted to join the CT team and maybe eventually do some designing for the store. Of course, I said YES!!! So, I am now also going to work with Ahhh Scraps! OMG, I really am! I am having to pinch myself. In addition, I am going to start designing some freebies for the site! WHAT!?!?! So excited! Please please visit the blog and then the store! Ahhhscraps is opening the store on Monday!

In addition, I had the surprise of my best friend from Jr. High-Kelley and her family coming through Little Rock. They stopped and we ate Larry's pizza (fabulous pizza buffet if you are ever in LR). Yum. I think I ate my daily allowance in calories of their chocolate chip pizza...you talking about good! I am salivating just talking about it! I just love seeing her!



Okay,and now on to other business. I also have made some starbursts to match the Run kit from digitreats! I hope you like them! I've really enjoyed making them.
You can download them here. Leave some love if you take them. I want to make sure you like them?!?! :)
I am going to try to get a LO made with some of the run stuff this weekend, but I am also very excited to do some more freebie designing, so I am not sure what I'll do first! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Come back tomorrow for my Skip Addons!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is my first time to leave you a comment. But I want you to know that I LOVE all of your designs. Im proud to say that I visit your site everyday and can't wait to get your designs downloaded. Congrats on your wonderful news and keep up the good work!

verabear said...

Congratulations on your first CT! :) Keep on designing because we love them. Thank you for the starbursts :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I love all your stuff!

Karen M in FL said...

Thank you so much these are great. And congrats on your new positition.

lorimu said...

I love the run stuff. Thank you!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

These are really fabbie starbursts. I love that they match the run kit. Thanks for sharing them.

Kimimela said...

Thank you! These are great =)

CharlaL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CharlaL said...

Thanks I love the run colors. I am so glad you made the star burst in them too!

HarleyGirl said...

thanks for the run papers