Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Freebie: Swim 'N Sun Elements

Not much to say. Sittin' at Holly's house, kids are outside playing and eating Popsicles. Life is good! I've had a huge response to the paper pack for SNS. My Jump Add Ons are doing great! Its been a good day! My hair is finally highlighted and cut, my eyebrows are waxed. Good day I tell you! AND, I ate lunch at my favorite Mexican food Lunch place-Leal's! Oh, the chili topper. Makes a day even better! I love visiting home. I think I gain 5 pounds every time I come here....stinkin' Mexican food that calls my name each and every meal. Gals (and guys) if you are ever in Texas, get some GOOD Tex-Mex. Yum.

Now, on to more important digital scrappin' things....my set of elements. Here is a preview. Click here if you want to download them. If and when you make pages with my kits, please please please email me a copy at hhaynay at gmail dot com.

*Edited: Sorry about the password. It was the same as yesterday's swimming. I don't get 4shared, half the time it asks for the password, half the time it doesn't. Please forgive, I am totally new at this! :)

6 comments:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Love it...thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity! :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jun [LA 02:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 07:27pm]).

Anonymous said...

I love the elements thanks so much.

Patamomma said...

Bright and colorful. Thanks so much for the kit, and all the ABC add-ons. Patty

Unknown said...

Love it. But a password would help.

Sue said...

What a beautiful kit. Thank you! My girls LOVE the pool, so I'll get some great use out of this.