Monday, June 23, 2008

Jump QP Freebie

So, believe it or not, I got more good news today! I was invited to join Digi Keepsakes by Monica's CT team also! YEAH! You can find Monica's designs here at Scrapmatters. I am going to try and get a page done tonight, but it might be tomorrow before I get to it! I am very excited, and truly cannot believe that all of this is happening so fast!

I feel bad--I couldn't get anything done today for a freebie. So, I revamped my page of Hunter learning to ride his bike from yesterday into a QP! These are all my products, so I've changed it a bit! But, I do like the new stuff. The thing I spent the most of my time on was the gellie in the middle of the flower. What do you think about it? Would you want that, or something like it-different gellies- as more add-ons to jump, skip, and run? Just a thought. I thought they were cute. And, they would be great in LOs, especially for layering, etc! I might work on those for tomorrow, and the rest of the week! You can download the QP here. Leave me comments about the next add on you might like to see...it doesn't have to be these gellies. I have an open mind!

3 comments:

Mommmmmmmmmaaaaa! said...

You did a great job on the QP! Jump is one of my favorite kits and you made it look great!

Thank you Thank you!

Jess said...

I'd love to see some truck embellishments for add ons, especially for Jump. You might want to do something other than trucks for Skip, though! Maybe flowers or dolls for skip! I love the jump kit and all the wonderful papers you have made for it. Keep up the good work and congrats on being chosen for that CT!!

schellie said...

realy like how the striped paper draws attention to the spot where your photo will come. Great lo! Thanks for sharing!