Thursday, July 3, 2008

Funky Girl Released, plus a Freebie!

So, I am finally back home from Tejas! Though its so good to visit with my parents, sister, and nephew, there is something about being home. I'm glad to see my hubby, glad to be back in my bed, and glad to be back in front of my BIG computer screen so I don't have to squint at my laptop! HA! I did these LOs today with my new kit....take a look!





Now, to announce/preview my NEW KIT--Funky Girl--I am giving a freebie! First, here is a preview of the fab, new, funky kit!

And, here is the freebie. I decided on Word Art this time! I think they are so cute. You can see them used in some of the LOs I've done with this kit! Seriously, this kit is perfect for girls of ALL ages! (also shown with my LOs!) So, cruise on over to my store at Ahhh Scraps to grab the freebie and PURCHASE my kit ;)

Remember, if you do a LO with anything of mine, even just a small element, I'd LOVE to see it! Please email me at hhaynay at gmail dot com! It might get put on my blog, you never know! Until next time....I'm outta here!

No comments: