Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New LO and vacation

Hey everyone...
We are leaving for a vacation today. I'm not sure how much internet usage I'll be getting to, but will try to post some. In addition, I hope to be working on a new kit and some freebies. So, keep your eyes open!

Here is a LO I did last night. I needed some therapy after a long day of cleaning, packing, and then my daughter was acting awful! I hope she is just still tired from our active weekend. I used stuff from various kits by Britt-ish Designs. The LO was for a Challenge on the DIS boards using the colors of Dori from Finding Nemo.


ScrapMatters is having a speed scrap today, actually 2-one at noon my time and one at 9 pm! I have no idea if I can make one or not. We are leaving here around 2 and not getting to Dallas until evening. So, it will be a tight squeeze, and how do I tell my hubby, can we wait to leave until I finish this page! HA! I hope to be able to make one, but I am not counting on it!

No comments: