Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall is here!

Last week I released Falling for Pumpkins. I am loving this kit and all of the pages I've seen with it! This week, I'm releasing a couple of products to go with FFP! "Pop Dot Alpha: Fall" was made as a Participation Prize and is now in the store.


In addition, I've made the Fall Journal Boxes!


Here is the page I made with these two products (also using Sahlin Studio's Tuck and Wave templates) :


And a few more to help inspire you!
Dawn:


Jill:


NeeNee from SM's CT:


I have a few Show Offs this week also! These ladies will be receiving the Fall Journal Boxes as their gift for using my products!

If you have used any of my products, I would love to see them and show them off!

Just email me the image or a link to your image! And you too will receive a small

gift of appreciation!

In addition, post your LO on my fan page and get in a drawing to receive a $5 GC to

my store!!!

And, one last thing. I will not be having show offs next Friday, as I will be on a little vacay with my hubby (see post below)! We'll pick it back up on Oct 30!!! Have a great weekend!


No comments: