Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fire Safety and Face Book

Hey friends and fans! First of all....October is Fire safety month. And, apparently, M has been learning about it in her preschool. The other day, M asks: "what do you do if the fire is at the window? You go out the door. What do you do if the fire is at the door? You go out the window!" Then, I asked, "What do you do if the fire is at the door and window?" M respond es, "PANIC!! Like this: AAAHHHH!"
It was hilarious!

Anyway, i'm starting something new on my Haynay Designs Facebook page. (If you aren't a fan, please go become one) If you use any of my products, post your LOs here (in the photos section-I will set up an album for each month)! And, once a month, I will randomly draw a name, who will receive a $5 GC to my store! Can't wait to see what you have made!!! Here is the link to my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haynay-Designs/96226976146 (this is in addition to my regular Show Offs here!)

Hope to see YOUR creations!

No comments: