Friday, November 6, 2009

DSD Sale, A Grab Bag, and a New Release

We are here, finally! A much anticipated sale at SM for Digital Scrapbook Day! I'm so excited! Today and tomorrow, we are having 35%. Then Sunday and Monday, it's 25% off!

So are you ready for my new release? Down on the Farm has been in the works forever and I finally finished it! I've gotta tell you, I think it's so cute and am really excited for how it turned out!
Here is what the Hunnies and some SM CT gals have done:
Jami:
Erin:
Diana:
JenDavey

Melissa (mrsduke2u) and a NEW Hunnie!

Kelli:
Jill:
Great pages, huh?

And now, I'm super excited about my DSD Grab Bag!!!! I had a blast making this, love the products in here too!!! There are 5 product worth $16, for only $4!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here are more pages:
Erin:

Melissa:

Melissa

Lori:

Jill:
Dawn:
okay, love those!!!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I'd love for you to go to my store and grab some goodies, especially at 35% off!!!

But, I actually have a HUGE favor! We are having a LITTLE contest among some of the designers at SM. So many of us have facebook pages. We've decided to do a little FAN DRIVE! And whoever gets the most fans this weekend, wins!!! I NEED YOU to become my FAN on FACEBOOK!!! NOW! Consider it a thank you to me for the freebie I'm about to give you! LOL!!! Here is a link to my facebook page, all you need to do is click "Become a Fan" button. Thanks so much guys, in advance!! (Plus, you might get a "reveal" of my GB! If you are here early Friday, give me time to get my kids to school and back to post it!)

Are you ready for your freebie? It's an add on to Down on the Farm: You can download it here!

Thank you world! I hope you have a great weekend. Come back tomorrow for another treat!

Now for show offs. I only had 3 this week, so I'm not going to do a slide show.
Robin

Lisa

Karen

You ladies will be getting any date element of your choice.

6 comments:

Kelseyll =) said...

Thanks so much for the freebie add on....sorry I've been MIA, my Dad had a stroke and my scrapping life came to a standstill. I went to be with my Mom and help her outfor a couple weeks. The paperwork alone is horrendous! He is okay now and just got to be released to go home yesterday! He was so ready! He is recovering well and gains strength each day! =) I missed getting something in this week to you...it has been crazy-busy, but I'll try for next week!! =)

Haynay said...

Kelsey,
So sorry to hear about your dad! I'm glad he's been able to go home. Hope you get back to scrapping asap! Thanks for stopping by!
hn

Melissa said...

I love your new stuff.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Marey said...

Thank you so much for this freebie :) Your blog is adorable!

Williams Family Dirt said...

I am finally getting back into Scrapping again. I love your "Down on the Farm" kit...on my wish list! Thanks again for the opportunity to be on your CT. See you around the Scrap Matters forums and gallery!