Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oh so much is going on!

My life is crazy. We leave for Texas today to spend Thanksgiving with our families! Then Friday we are off to Disney!!! I can't believe it's finally here! I am not sure, but I might be tweeting a little from there, so go find me and become a follower to keep up with my trip!!!

Okay, a few things. This week, I'm hosting Roadmap to Scrap challenge at SM. Go here to get the directions and enter the challenge! (M's new hair...she decided to cut it right before Halloween. Now it's a cute little bob!) Here is the page I did using a template from Stolen Moments Designs and Sahlin Studios Enjoy the Moment:


And, THIS Friday (all weekend really) is a HUGE sale at SM...info here!


And, I have a grab bag coming out, plus a brand new COLLAB!!! So excited!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! (I must say...GO COWBOYS! One of my favorite things to do on TG is watching the Cowboys...family tradition my entire life! Oh, and the Texas v TAMU game...not sure who to root for, probably UT b/c I want them in the Nat'l Championship game!) See everyone Friday!!!

No comments: