Monday, October 20, 2008

CT Call!

Hey all! I am having a small CT call! I am in need of a few scrappers to join my CT! I am pretty easy going and am looking for some fun-loving, creative people to help me!

The requirements are:
  • 6 month commitment
  • 3 LOs per month
  • 1 LO for a new kit
  • personal blog promotion
  • post to 4 galleries (DST, SM, and 2 of your choice)
  • enabling at DST
If you are interested please email me at hhaynay at gmail dot com. Please put: Haynay CT CALL in the subject.
Please include: a short bio (how you got into digiscrapping, how long, why you want to join my team), a link to your most complete gallery, links to your 3 favorite LOs! Oh, and if you love to design QPs and/or are a hybrid scrapper, please let me know! I'm also interested in adding one of each to my CT!

You have until midnight on Halloween (Oct 31) to apply!

I am super excited about this! I cannot wait to see who all applies!

2 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

So excited you are adding a CT.

Kari said...

Just posted about your CT call on my blog ... hope that's okay ;) I've got a couple of friends who read it that I'm hoping "get the hint!" Would love to apply myself if I can find a few extra hours :)