Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hybrids-the way to go!?!?

I've been a paper scrapper for years, and I have WAY too many supplies-don't believe me? Ask any member of my family! Anyway, so I get super excited when I get to combine digital and paper which equates to hybrid scrapping! As I said earlier this week-or this weekend, I was going to make a Sonic nameplate gift for M's teacher. Well I did, turned out super cute! I loaded it with some notecards, etc. Here it is! Thank you Kari for doing these name plates! I see SO many uses for them in the future...plus it totally gives me an excuse to drop by Sonic for happy hour! (If Sonic knew the free publicity we are giving them!)



1 comment:

Kari said...

I totally *LOVE* the way this turned out!!! So glad you liked them - it's so fun to see someone else use it and love it as much as I do :)