Thursday, October 9, 2008

Where have I been?

Hey all! I've been SO busy-obviously. But, the main thing that has been keeping me away from blogging is the migraine headaches I've been having. I've tried to limit my time at the computer to just working. Then, I'd go sleep for a bit, then work. Lovely.
The kids and I did go to Texas this weekend for Andrienne and Dan's wedding! M was the flower girl. She was just beautiful and did a great job! I hope to do a layout or two this weekend with some of the photos i took. Here is one from the photographer...how cute is she!?!?!

We also went to the Baylor v. OU game. Yeah, OU is very good. But, the kids and I had a good time with the fam! We got this free photo from the BU marketing dept. Thought it was fun. It was so hot, i got sunburned, and the worst migraine of all came on during the game. never good. I was in bed for nearly 24 hours after this. I did make it to the chair to watch the Cowboys!



In addition, I am hosting the Word Up! Challenge at SM this week. We are focusing on Acrostic poems! I did this LO of my kids for the challenge. You have all month to finish it. Go here to see all of the rules and/or play along! Okay, must go work again!


OH! And, please make it to the Speed Scrap tonight at SM...Andrea is hosting a great one at 8 pm Central! I wish I could be there, but I actually am having a date night with my hubby! yeah!

No comments: