Friday, January 9, 2009

Be Still! There IS a Freebie!

Hey all! So excited to show everyone my newest kit! This kit totally came together for me, and I really like it bunches! It is called: "Be Still My Heart." It is now in my store at SM!


And this week only, until Jan 16, you will get the Alpha FREE if you buy the kit! Perfect addition to the kit! (NO need to purchase it, it will be in your download automatically!)


Here are some LOs my CT made!

Emilee's has made a Valentine card and a LO:


Erin, so cute!

Kim did two--love the one of her grandparents!



Kristin's LO is totally fun!


Mary's romantic LO!

Sarah's LO too! So sweet

And, here is mine!

And, now for the freebie you've all been waiting for!?!!??!?

Click preview to download!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Kit(s) - Valentines post on Jan. 09, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Simply Sarah said...

The new kit is gorgeous Heather. I love those red patterned papers. Thanks for the cute little freebie. Can't wait to scrap with it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 10 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Brenda said...

Thank you; this is so cute :-D

The Deming Four said...

so lovely! thank you!

Vestidadelmar said...

This is just so cute thanks very much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful freebie! I love it!!!