Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!

Happy New Year! I wish everyone a wonderful new year and many blessings this year!!!

We are finally back home and it felt SO good to sleep in my own bed! I went to bed early last night and slept in! Thank goodness M decided to go back to sleep this morning until 9:30!

I totally have forgotten, and keep forgetting to show you all my new collab in the SM shop! I was fortunate enough to collaborate with Happy Scrap Girl for the free kit featured in the December Newsletter for ScrapMatters. That kit, "Winter Shimmer" is now in the shop for sale. So, if you didn't get it for free in the newsletter, go grab it now!!! (And, if you aren't signed up for the newsletter yet, go to the shop and sign up. It will go out sometime between Jan 10-15, and it is FULL of great things!)

"Winter Shimmer" (Click the preview to go to the SM shop!)


And, some LOs by my Hunnies (who are AMAZING!)

Heather:


Mary:


Kim:

Sarah:


Erin:

And mine:

No comments: