Friday, January 16, 2009

Go Team!

So, if you've read my blog at all, you know that I love me some football! When Stacey, from SM, asked a couple of weeks ago if anyone was looking to make a football kit for bowl season and the SuperBowl, I totally jumped on board. I had the best time making this kit! "Football Fanatic" is a great kit with bright colors, good enough to match any teams colors! And, for this weekend only...in honor of the playoffs...FF is only $2.50. What a STEAL!!!! GO grab this fabulous kit NOW! And, then send me some of those LOs! I totally want to see anything you've done with my products! (Even my freebies!) CLick on the preview to go straight to my store!



And, to show you some stuff that Haynay's Hunnies have done...

Sarah did this CUTE page!


Mary's fun LO...not even football related...see its a fun kit! :)


Kim's fun Super Bowl Party LO!

And, Emilee's LO! HOW fun!


Here are two that I did...the first, just one of H and I, not football related at all! (I also used Brittish Design's Date Stamped 2 and A Kid Again alpha)

And, here is one of a game we went to this past fall! LOVE IT!


SO, Go grab this fun and fabulous kit: Football Fanatic today! -- remember this low price is good for THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

No comments: