Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I feel productive!

I have done so much today, or at least I feel that way! I finished my freelance project. I would be okay not to see a 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade grammar/writing lesson for a very long time! But, I am thankful for the work, so I won't complain!
In addition, I designed some....you'll be seeing a new kit and other things on Friday....and yes, even a freebie!
I also did the dishes, gag. But, i needed to. And, the laundry. Why do these things never stop? It is not pretty around here since I've been working 8-10 hours a day and letting other things slide. Oh well, my kids are clean and fed, what more can they ask for ;)
Tonight, we had a speed scrap at SM! Totally fun and challenging for me! Andrea rocked the SS! Here is the LO I did in 90 minutes, tho technically, I chatted for at least 45 minutes. Then, the LO came together, and I LOVE IT!
credits

As I said yesterday, or Monday, I can't remember now...we are having a new Daily Download starting Monday Jan 23rd! It is so great. Here is the preview! (Thank you Tater for doing it!)

I hope you all have a great night! It is time for me to be heading to bed! See you Friday!

No comments: