Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm avoiding!

What a weekend. I thought we'd have basketball, but H woke up at 4 am with a fever and strep. Gotta love it. He did tough it out and got to baseball tryouts, but only had to do fielding. They were kind enough to not make him bat. It took a total of 10 minutes. Thank God b/c he couldn't have made it much longer. He went home and slept for like 3+ hours! And, all the time, I also had to work on this project! So, as I checked on him, entertained M, I also worked my tail off this weekend.
In between pages/lessons, I rewarded myself with some design time. I have some things coming out this week. So, be on the look out!
I am on the last day of this project and need to get back to work, but I decided to avoid it a bit. Oops! I wonder if I can go waste some time on facebook?

No comments: