Friday, May 8, 2009

Chip Off the Old Block

Hey world! TGIF! Which means...it's NEW release day at ScrapMatters!?!?! WOo HOo. I love seeing what everyone comes out with and this week there are some goodies...so head on over to the shop and check it out!

I have three new products coming out today! "Chip Off the Old Block" is a fun collection of word art, alphabet, and frames! You can use these for ANY LO!!! They match everything so nicely! (Each product is linked to my store...go grab them now!)




Now, if you love them all...I'm making you a sweet deal! You can buy the collection for a reduced price!!!
My Hunnies have done an incredible job with the "Chip Off the Old Block" Collection!

Here is one from me: (Using School's Out for Summer, One for the Money Template)

Oh, And, I forgot! I am releasing my new BlogWear (as seen on my blog!). This was done using School's out for Summer!


I hope everyone has a fantastic Mother's Day! God bless everyone who is one and who has one ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.