Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A weekend of Baseball

We had a great weekend...and I guess it wasn't full of baseball, but Saturday was super close! We arrived at the ballpark at 9ish that morning and finally left around 3:30! It was overcast and rainy, but that allowed me to get some super pictures of the kids! First, H played. They lost their AA game, but he played awesome! I was a super proud mommy when he tagged a kid out at the plate and immediately threw another one out at second! Heath said I screamed extra loud! Then H played AAA, where he got his first hit from a live pitcher--and it was only his third at bat to see one (the other leagues he has played have been pitching machine.) Here are some pics I got of him:



(his first live pitcher hit)

Then after a quick lunch, M finally played her first t-ball game...though it was only one inning as the game was rained out again! (She did hit the ball and run hard to first base. But, the funniest thing was that the coach told her where to stand in the field, and she really did stand there...never moving her feet. Plus, it was thundering and we are pretty sure she was talking his ear off about how the thunder scared her...she never stopped talking to him!) Here are her super cute pics!


I can't wait to get some of these scrapped! I love taking pics of my kids! I hope everyone has a fabulous day/week! Hopefully I'll be back on soon!

Oh, and if you have time, SM is having a Speed Scrap at 9 pm central Wednesday night!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I LOVE those pictures of Hunter and Mady playing ball! They really look like they're having such a great time. Go team!