Saturday, May 16, 2009

Some Recent Layouts

I wanted to share some Los I have done in the past couple of weeks.

My last 2 layouts for Project 365, both done with my P365 templates and school's out for summer!




I did this at the SS Wednesday night:

credits

And this is from SS from last week that I hosted.

I did this for today's Roadmap to Scrap Challenge


And this was yesterday's SS that I hosted:

I'm at a baseball tourney this weekend. Plus my parents are here....yeah! Heath and I leave for Santa Fe on Monday (well, actually we go to Waco Monday and SF on Tuesday.) We will be visiting schools and looking for houses! I guess we move in about 6 weeks!! WOW! Not sure if I'll have time to blog this week or not, but maybe I can post some pics of our trip! Have a great one everyone!!

No comments: