Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm avoiding

So, the movers are supposed to come today, but it might be tomorrow as they've hit a snag in Colorado. Yesterday, i packed 25 boxes...and i should say between the hours of 2 and 9....with a break for dinner! LOL! I have more to do today...I'll take pics and show everything, that will also be a very good way to avoid finishing up today!

Last Thursday was Heath's graduation from his residency program! I'm so proud of him! We've worked very hard over the past 8 years getting to this point! Now, we feel like "what's next?" We've accomplished all the goals we've set before us, now what!?! My older sister jokingly said "paying off your student loans!" Isn't that the truth. Although, I don't want to think about them, it makes me physically ill to think about how much we now owe for going to medical school. gag.

So, here are a few pics of the family at the ceremony.

Dr. M giving Heath his "clock."

All of the 3rd year Emergency Medicine residents.

the fam

Heath and his parents

all of us

Maybe I'll be back later to show you some moving pictures...this move definately needs a page or two for my album!!!

No comments: