Friday, June 12, 2009

Templates and an Alpha!

New Release Friday is HERE!!! I just love Fridays! Since it's summertime and we are about to move, my designing has been a bit limited! But, I did get a set of templates made!

"Simplicity: 2 page templates" stemmed from making an album in which I needed 2 page spreads!
Here is the fabulous creativity of the Haynay Hunnies--who used these templates and some of my other kits!

In addition, I am releasing the alpha I made last week as a participation prize for Cyndi's Speed Scrap!

"Colored Bubbles" alpha matches my School's Out for Summer kit! It's super cute too! Just look at these layouts the Hunnies have made!
Deanna, Jennifer, and Julie used both the alpha and the templates for these pages!
Can I tell you something sad? I haven't even made pages using anything this week...haven't even had time, energy, or inspiration to scrap!??!! What is the world coming to?

I hope you all have an amazing weekend! Please run to my store and pick up these fun new releases!

No comments: