Friday, May 23, 2008

Lost photos



Okay, so today I was going through my files on one of my external hard drives (The folder with pictures)....and found pictures that either I totally overlooked or lost or something! I made a "TO SCRAP" folder on my desktop and pulled so many pictures into the folder. Now, I know what I need to scrap. Some are from many years ago...like this one of us at the Ranger game in 2005! I found some from when we lived in Dominica-yeah that was 2002! So you might be seeing pictures very soon from many years ago! It was so fun going through all of them tho. Just look at this picture of Hunter when he was 18 months old. HOW cute was he!
Credits for Rangers layout: ChereKaye: background, circle, Metal brad and stars, stitching; Britt-ish designs: matte; AmberGray: AlphaMUnderwood: Celebrate; KRing_Revive: Good times; Weeds and Wildflowers: Paperclip; Brad: Valgouvia_lieslie; AWP_Redwhite&Blue: Stars STicker; FONT: Adler

No comments: