Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Three LAYOUTS today?

Oh My! I didn't realize how much I scrapped today! Until the end of the day, I'd done three LOs! Its okay, because I still got my stuff for my freelance project done. I just have sat at my computer a bit too long!

Buckets of Fun...Okay, And the Credits go to....BrittDesigns: papers, corners, yellow and pink/white flowrs, pink flower bling, bling circle; Curlywirly twirlygirlies.com: splash alpha; DDKC: leaf; JanHosford: pink flower; MMD: journaling strips; Fonts: horse puke (lovely, huh?) and fixedsys; Anything else used and not credited, didn't have a label (said Flower 14, etc.)

My princess Credits: Credits:BrittDes: Dreams Do Come True and Her Royal Majesty, plus Happiest Kit on Earth freebie (I did tone down the pink); I also used a photo action by Virtual Photographer (Disposable) and a glitter style on the top and bottom design included in the template. Glitter style was bhy Yarrow at Digital Chaos.

Pottery Classes Credits: Monica at Scrapmatters: Yellow Grunge paper; BrittDes: alpha, ribbon, staple; Miss Mint: hinges, staple; ChereKaye: green circle, journal paper, flower, chipboard scrap; Shabby Princess: papers: circle, yellow, black ornate; FlowersATeets: bracket; Weeds and Wildflowers: cardboard swirl and heart, yellow frame; PBD: Swirl; Font: Adler and Angelina

No comments: