Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday afternoon Naps are Awesome!


So, mom and dad left around three today. We had a great time! We hung out, ate, went to buy them new recliners, and went to Hunter's baseball game. (Which is why they came.) His team won and is still in first place. I'll post about that another time. After Mom and Dad left, I put Mady down and went straight to bed for my regular Sunday afternoon nap. There is nothing better to me! When I woke up later, I thought to myself! YEAH! Now I can stay up late and digi-scrap! That is so sad! Oh well! So, after Heath left for work and the kids were in bed, I did this second page of my spread. I used the same materials listed in the previous post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so you'll have to fill me in on digi-scrappin. Don't have a clue.
~V