Monday, March 23, 2009

Bluebonnets...I love Bluebonnets!!

Today we went to take pictures in the bluebonnets. I realize that most people in the world have no idea what bluebonnets are...but Texans do! The bluebonnet is the state flower of Texas....it blooms during March and early April. There is nothing prettier than driving down a highway that is bordered by bluebonnets--a sea of blue! Here are a couple of pictures from today.






How cute is that picture! My nephew and M...they are 9 months apart. Tomorrow, I'm heading home tomorrow, then to see my little sister in Charleston! Have a great week! Maybe I'll get to post some pictures from there too!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I'm betting that since you watched a Baylor game, you might be near me (I'm on Fort Hood) so please please share your bluebonnet spot! I haven't been able to find any good places!
Thanks!

Haynay said...

Sorry! I just saw your comment...I grew up in Waco...this particular spot was in China Spring off the China Spring Highway. My SIL picked it out so I have no idea exactly where it is!!!