Monday, March 9, 2009

What a Weekend!

So, Friday around noon, my throat started hurting. By that evening, at Hunter's baseball game, it was really bad and I was running fever. Great. Seriously, I do not think I have been as sick as I was this weekend since I had kids 8.5 years ago!!! I've never really thought I was a baby about being sick, though my husband might disagree, but this weekend, I was not pleasant! I think I slept 2-3 times more than I was awake. Here is where I also say a blessing/thank you to God that H was able to get nearly everything he and his lil sister needed! (heath, of course, worked 2 twelve hour days.)

I woke up this morning still not feeling great, but after a nap and another dose of tylenol and antibiotic, I began the upward turn. It still hurts to swallow, but at least I can get food down!

In addition, I was able to play a bit today on my computer! I did a LO for the Grand Theft Layout for last week.


Plus, after dinner tonight, I snuck in an entry for the Speed Scrap...and it was a seriously SS! I did this page in only 25 minutes! (with my football fanatic and hoop it up kits!)


Now, I've finished leavin' love for the other pages done for the SS and am on my way to bed! I hope to design a bit tomorrow; i have a new kit swirling in my head! But, I'm afraid, the house will be calling my name, along with the laundry, baseball practice, flowers to plant, and a garage sale to get ready for! (not to mention M's birthday party to get ready for on Saturday!) and, I wonder why my body decided I needed some sleep! ha!

1 comment:

Laramie said...

I very much wanted to get "Game for Anything" but was out of town during the Daily Downloads at SM. I haven't seen it for sale yet. Will it be going on sale soon? It is such a cute kit. Please let me know.

artgalstyle.blogspot.com