Saturday, March 14, 2009

Party in the Rock

We have already started partying! My Baylor Bears knocked off the teasips of Texas last night, and my family (mom-raised an aggie, sis, son, nephew and i) were partying and having a good time last night! We also cheered for OSU (my almost brother-in-law's school) but they fell short. Seriously, I LOVE March Madness!
Today, starting a noon, we have M's 4th birthday party! I can't believe my baby is four. She just got out of the bathtub and is jumping up and down screaming, "It's my birthday party! I can't wait till my birthday party!" So fun...she is just like me!
Anyway, so then at 1:45 H has a party and at 3 pm M's good friend Hayden has a birthday party.
In addition, we are having a watch party at 5 pm for Baylor Basketball! We play Mizzu in the Big 12 tournament finals! This is the only way we get in the big dance so we are cheering big time! TOO FUN!
I hope everyone has a great day! I will be back in the next few days to post pics of M's party! (it's a costume party!)

No comments: