Thursday, July 9, 2009

I love a Speed Scrap

So, I made it to the SS this morning. and let me just say...Christy, if you are reading this...i LOVED the instructions. And, Cyndi, if you are reading this, that template ROCKED! Seriously, so awesome! So, here was what I made, and I really love it!


credits

And, if you like those polka dot papers...which i totally do, go grab them! They are actually designed by one my former Hunnies, Sarah Bennett. Go here to grab them in this fabulous bundle! They are on sale for $2.50!!! What a deal! I actually had to double take when I saw that fabulous price! So, here is where you can grab them!


And, I am a loser...but, at least I have the moving excuse! We have an awesome special at SM, if you Spend $20, in one order, and receive the fantastic Mega Template Set for free. It will automatically be added to your cart once your cart subtotals $20. Here is the preview...and, the one I used today, is in that pack! What a deal! So, go grab something out of the store...something of mine of course, just joking! LOL! No seriously, this is a great bonus! And, Friday...there are some seriously awesome kits coming out from the designers!!! It will be a perfect opportunity to spend $20 and get the templates!

No comments: