Friday, July 10, 2009

New Release Friday

I just got the email in my inbox from Scrapmatters showing all the new releases today. And, can I just say OMGosh!!! There is some fantastic stuff. It's taking some will power to post here before I go shopping! I think the designers at SM rock!!!
Speaking of new releases. I have one that was in the Grab Bag a few weeks ago coming out! "Attached at the Hip" is the solution to any attachment need! Need to staple, sew or clip something on your layout? This is the element pack for you!!!


And, how about some layouts this week from the Haynay Hunnies to show these off!??! (using an assortment of my kits too!)
Jill:
Kelli:

Julie:
Kim:

Mary:

Melissa (rxdawg97):
Melissa (prettypeaches)
Tracie:

And, I've been busy designing, I truly forgot to finish a page, but the SS from yesterday used Attached at the Hip (the stitches). Here it is again.

Hope you enjoy! And, if you didn't get Attached at the Hip in the Grab Bag, now is a good time to get it! (Don't forget about the HUGE template pack from SM if you spend $20! It is a steal!)

1 comment:

Tracie said...

That speed scrap page is DARLING heather! I love SS but seriously never love what I come up with. Great job!