Sunday, August 9, 2009

A few things and a grab bag reveal

We are still in Colorado, having a blast with Heath's sister's family! We have tons planned today, but have already had tons of fun. Thursday, before they arrived, the four of us went rafting. We had a blast, but had a few mishaps. 1. both kids got hit in the head with an oar. not pretty. 2. hunter got thrown into the river...cold mountain water. Not sure if he ever got warm again. Here are a few pictures from Thursday.



Then, yesterday, I did a speed scrap at SM. Kari did a great job hosting. Here is the page I used. The pics are from Thursday.

And, then we took some family pictures in the Aspens yesterday. I LOVE aspen trees. They are my favorite tree. Here is one that turned out pretty good.

Finally, I decided to reveal my grab bag. Today is the LAST day that it's available for sale, so if you like what you see...$3 is a great deal!


No comments: