Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Scrapmatters! (a freebie too!)

Good Friday morning to you all! This weekend we are saying “Happy Birthday!” to Scrapmatters! Woo Hoo! And, you know what that means…we are having a sale! (30% off personal use; 10% off CU) Plus, we are having lots of events: chats, games, speed scraps! Lots off fun this weekend! Head over to Scrapmatters to find the list of events! (Keep reading everything…there is a freebie at the end!)

And, now, I am so excited to show you what I’ve been up to! Mary of Plum Dumpling Designs and I have finished a collab together! And, I really love it! “Thoroughly Amused” is the PERFECT kit for any trip you’ve ever made to an amusement park! Just look:

I am so excited to how this kit came out. Here is the page I did with it. This picture is from the carousel at Disneyworld!

And, look at what the Hunnies have put together:

Dawn:Diana:
Erin:
Heather:
Jill:
Julie:
Kim:
Mary:
Me
Melissa:
Tracie:


Now, I have also completed 3 new products that I have put into a Birthday Grab Bag! This is only $3 this weekend…I’ll reveal it this Monday and each product will be sold individually! I’m super pleased with the grab bag and know you will love it too!!


Here is the page I made with it. (using a template by Denise Beatty Originals: Layers of Love)

And, the Hunnies have put these pages together using my Birthday Grab Bag!

Diana:
Erin:
Jennifer:
Jill:
Kasie:
Kim:
Melissa:
Tracie:

There are so many fabulous new products being released today! Take advantage of this awesome sale…because if you spend $15, you’ll get THIS collab FREE! Hello…totally worth it!


Don’t forget “Thoroughly Amused” and my “Birthday Grab Bag”…they’ll contribute to the amount you need for the collab!

And, because you all were troopers for the longest post award…here is your freebie! Enjoy it by clicking HERE to download! Don’t forget to leave some love…makes me feel so much better!

Head over to Mary's blog to bet another freebie for "Thoroughly Amused!" Have a super weekend!

3 comments:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Wow, love the new products!! And thanks for the freebie - you're awesome!

Question: what font did you use for your logo that goes on all your kit on SM? I'm talking about the font you used where it says haynay...I love it and have seen it everywhere but can't find out the font name?! Thanks for your help! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Aug [LA 07:07pm, NY 09:07pm] - 08 Aug [UK 02:07am, OZ 12:07pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Aug. 08, 2009. Thanks again.