Friday, September 25, 2009

I love dots

I love dots, especially polka dots! alot. This week, I have an alpha for you... "Pop Dot Alpha: Primary" matches all of my primary sports kits! But, it can go on ANY page at all, as I included some neutrals too! Take a look!


Here is mine using "Side Out," "Triple Play Sports Pack," and "Summer in the Hamptons." (IN addition, I used Britt-ish Designs new Stacked Templates!) Fun stuff!

And, for a little inspiration, may I present the Hunnies:
Jill:

Kristen (and her new baby boy!)


Dawn:

Diana:

Now, it's time for our Show Offs! Thank you ladies for using my stuff, and sharing it with me! If you have used any of my products....PLEASE email me the image or link! I love to see what you do! Just title your email "Show Off" and you will get a small gift from me!



These ladies will be receiving "Pop Dot Alpha: Primary" as their gift! Hope you all have a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Kelseyll =) said...

Thanks for the alpha freebie! Those just pop off the pages and will make th titles stand out! =)