Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Show Offs Reminder

Hey all! Get your Show Offs to me by Thursday night! I've loved seeing everyone's LOs!!!

I'm needing to head to bed. I think I've been at my computer all day except picking up M and H from school! Working on designing a bit, facebook, and working on my Disney Plans!!! Woo Hoo! We are to less than 3 months...less than 90 days! So excited. I've done good with almost all the reservations! There was only one restaurant that I still want...and I'm SO not giving up! Plus, we are going to a few places we've never been: Boma, Garden Grill, The Wave, Spirit of Aloha Show! So excited! Thanksgiving holidays can't come fast enough!!!

Not a ton of other things going on in my life. H's birthday is next week. I'm in search of a Felix Jones Dallas Cowboy Jersey! Hoping to find one at Walmart...or praying one of my friends can! I really don't want to pay $70 for one!

Well, Hope you will all have a great rest of the week! See you Friday with my new release!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't wait to see all the show-offs.